The Decorah Community School District (DCSD) welcomes your preschool and/or kindergarten student(s)! We take great care in creating a culture of learning in our classrooms to help make the transition to preschool and kindergarten a positive experience for your child(ren) and family. We’re looking forward to welcoming your child(ren) and family this fall!
March 3rd, 2022 – Begin submitting required paper documents and the online enrollment portal opens.
April 1st, 2022 – Online Registration forms for Pre-K, TK & K are due.
Later March/April – Registration fees payment options are available online.
July/August – Free and Reduced Lunch Application/Fee Waiver
Online Registration will open on March 3rd, 2022.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- New student registration form can be found by clicking the New Student Registration button above.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete online registration (for each of your students). This process involves updating contact and medical information as well as electronically signing your understanding of required forms.
- Once you have completed your registration on the registration site please contact your child’s school Administrative Assistant for further information.
- After March 14th Registration fees will be found here.
- Checks can be mailed or hand-delivered to each building.
- If paying by check or cash, please fill out the payment form and mail it back with your payment.
- Checks should be made payable to Decorah Community Schools.
- It is requested that separate checks be made for each school building.
- Parents may also pay online after March 14th. There is a 3.49% processing fee. (Click here for online payment options)
- If you believe you would qualify financially for Free or Reduced Lunch or a Fee Waiver, please fill out the application in July when it is avalible for the 2022-2023 school year.
Building Administrative Assistant Contacts
|West Side Early Childhood|
Early Childhood & Preschool
|Jessica Riley, Administrative Assistant|
|John Cline Elementary|
|Chauncy Eggland, Administrative Assistant|