Online enrollment for the upcoming school year is now available! This process replaced the paper forms sent home at the beginning of each school year. You will use the Decorah PowerSchool Parent Portal to access the Registration. 

How do I get started? 
Visit https://decorah.k12.ia.us/enroll/school-registration and follow the returning student registration process.

From the Parent Portal:

1. Select the student you wish to register along the top
  2. Select the Student Registration Icon on the left side for 2022-2023.
  3. Agree to the terms and conditions
  4. Select Begin Forms

I can’t remember my login for the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
If you aren’t able to retrieve your login credentials using the “Forgot Username or Password?” link on the Sign In page, please contact your school directly for assistance logging into the Parent Portal.

Do I have to answer all the questions? 
No, but some questions are marked “Required” and must be answered before you can submit your form.

What if I make a mistake?
If you would like to make a change prior to submitting the form, you can either navigate back to the page using the “Prev” and “Next” buttons, or if you are on the Review page select the underlined field.  If you have already submitted the form you will need to contact your student’s school so they can make the changes for you.

I’ve completed the form, now what?
Once you have finished entering your information select “Submit.” This will send all of the information you’ve entered to the school. If you cannot select this button you will need to make sure that you have answered all required questions. Please remit all registration fees to the appropriate school. The registration process is not complete until the required registration fee has been paid.

What if I have more than one student in the district? Do I need to do this for each child?
Yes, you will need to provide information that is specific to each child.  We recommend that you complete and submit one form and then start another. This will allow you to “snap” (or share) selected family information, which saves you time.

Help! I’m having technical difficulties.
For technical support, visit our PowerSchool Community help center or click “Help” from any form page.