Online Registration will open on April 15th, 2022.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- New student registration link can be found by clicking the New Student Registration button above.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete online registration (for each of your students). This process involves updating contact and medical information as well as electronically signing your understanding of required forms.
- Once you have completed your registration on the registration site please contact your child’s school Administrative Assistant for further information.
- Registration fees can be found here.
- Checks can be mailed or hand-delivered to each building.
- If paying by check or cash, please fill out the payment form and mail it back with your payment. (Click here for the payment form)
- Checks should be made payable to Decorah Community Schools.
- It is requested that separate checks be made for each school building.
- Parents may also pay online during registration. There is a 3.49% processing fee. (Click here for online payment options)
- If you believe you would qualify financially for Free or Reduced Lunch or a Fee Waiver, please fill out the application in July when it is available for the 2022-2023 school year.
If any parent or student needs help with their PowerSchool login information, please try the help link on the login page or contact the building administrative assistant.
Building Administrative Assistant Contacts
|Decorah High School|
|Denise Gulrud, Administrative Assistant|
|Decorah Middle School|
|Paula McIntyre, Administrative Assistant|
|Carrie Lee Elementary|
|Jessica Riley, Administrative Assistant|
|John Cline Elementary|
|Chauncy Eggland, Administrative Assistant|
|Home School Assistance Program||Kelly Johnson, Program Teacher|