The Decorah Community School District Board of Directors meets once a month, typically the second Monday of the month beginning at 5:30 pm. Special meetings are held when deemed necessary or advisable. Official action of the Board can only be taken at formal meetings open to the public. The DCSD Board of Directors is proud to serve our students and represent our patrons.
Learning – Thriving – Creating Our Legacy
- At Decorah Community School District we embrace student learning and well-being as our fundamental purpose; we will, in partnership with our students, families, and community, make the world a better place.
Decorah Community School District will be a collaborative, innovative, learning-centered organization empowering students to embrace their personal strengths and create their future.
Decorah Community School District is guided by the following core values:
Collaboration and Community
- We believe collaboration and community partnerships promote innovation and shared responsibility.
Curiosity and Creativity
- We believe curiosity and creativity lead to meaningful learning.
Engagement and Excellence
- We believe engagement and excellence foster personal ownership, and pride and joy in work and learning.
Equity and Well-being
- We believe equity and well-being ensure a safe learning environment, a sense of belonging, and student success.
Integrity and Humility
- We believe integrity and humility create respectful, trusting relationships.
Stewardship and Sustainability
- We believe stewardship and sustainability promote efficient and effective operations now and in the future.
Return to Learn and ESSER Plans
You can access our 2021-2022 Reeturn to Learn Plan and ESSER III Plan thorugh the links below