High School Information
There is a new format for the Athletic Physical Form that will be used starting the 2023-2024 school year. Providers ask that students please bring a copy of the new physical form with the appropriate pages completed to their appointment.
- Pages 1 and 2 should be completed PRIOR to the appointment.
- Pages 3 and 4 will be completed by the licensed medical professional at the appointment.
- Page 4 (Medical Eligibility Form) is the only page that should be turned into the school.
- The office will only keep a digital copy of the form; all paper copies will be returned to the student/family.
- Please note that old versions of Athletic Physical forms WILL NOT be accepted by the school.
Registration for Driver’s Ed is completed online through Streetsmarts. Mr. Pankow will still coordinate the mandatory meeting to begin each session along with drive times. You may sign up and pay the fee by accessing the following link: Streetsmarts